We have been renovating our house. What started out as oh we'll just replace the carpets has now turned into oh we need to fix the roof, replace part of the wall, paint all the walls, and put up new baseboards, oh and while we're at it lets put new tile in the bathroom. So this summer is not lacking excitement, but the kids are dying for some sort of vacation. Lucky for Ford he gets to go flying with Grandpa, and Ella, is looking forward to going to the movies with Grandma.
(Gigi in her new swimsuit and the new floor)
I'm hoping to have our house back to normal by Christmas, I put that as Mr. Pond's deadline so I will be pleasantly surprised when he finishes everything before school starts. (wink, wink).
I'm hoping to have our house back to normal by Christmas, I put that as Mr. Pond's deadline so I will be pleasantly surprised when he finishes everything before school starts. (wink, wink).