Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What its like to be EARLY

So I carpool with my neighbor, and I drive the kids to school and she picks them up in the afternoon. Last week was the first week of school so we didn't start our carpool until this week. My kitchen clocks were and are still set a different times, and the clock in the car is different also, so I had no idea what time it was when we left the house. But I thought we were OK on time. We pick up the neighbors, Nick and his sister, Nick is in a real panic that we are late. I think I got the kids to school right on time. But for Nick right on time is 5 minutes early. Anyways I have now set all my clocks at least 10 minutes fast (they still all have different times) so we are always early. Which for anyone who knows me is a BIG deal (I think I was even late to my own wedding, Sorry Mr. Pond). We are now some of the first ones at school! Before the crowds from the busses unload, and the school yard is empty just waiting to be filled with children.

Here is Ford, on the make shift zip line at California Adventure. I feel like our summer has just zipped passed. I went to the mall with Ella & Gigi today, and the stores are filled with Halloween and everything fall. In fact I went to pick out some adorable Halloween shirts, only to find that if you want the cute Halloween shirts you should have bought them in August not September, because the sizes are gone!! What, Its only September 1? So have you all ready done your Halloween Shopping?