Friday, September 4, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Mmm cookies & milk, something everyone enjoys at any age. Cookies seem to bring some sanity and happiness back and for some reason makes doing homework easier. So we are sure to make time for COOKIES.
Today Ella, Gigi, and I walked down to feed the horses by our house. Gigi calls them CC's (horsies). Ella carefully fed the horse, by extending her arm out as far from her body as possible and holding the apple with two fingers. Mr. Pond has evoked such fear into her that the horse will bite of her fingers, that she takes all precautions. She was so brave and so proud, that the horse had eaten the apple out of her hand (well 2 fingers anyway) and she didn't loose any fingers, not even a nail. Anyways, I did take some pictures but regretfully they are all over exposed. Better luck next time. Gigi and Ella were so happy after feeding the horses, it kind of brought the same result as eating cookies, and I think the horsies were happy too. Enjoy Simple Pleasures.