Wednesday, April 15, 2009
The Latest Gossip buzzing around the Pond
As for Gigi's list of nicknames, I call her Gidget on occasion, and the kids do as well. And Lately She refers to herself as Gidget. Gigi says about three or four words, Momma, Uh Oh, baby and Gidget. And of course its soooo cute when she says it!! So I guess she likes to be called Gidget the most? As for Ella, she told her entire preschool class that she is Marring Nicholas W. She's still insistent on this and that she will be buying a pet horse when she grows up. Ford, told me when he has one hundred dollars he will buy his own house. If only houses were one hundred dollars. They are still trying to figure out how the Easter Bunny got into the house while everyone was at church. And for Mr. Pond, He has accepted a new position, Project Manager, and starts tomorrow!! And as for me Mr. Pond has promised to take me to see Wicked tomorrow night. I've heard its Wonderful. And in my efforts of going green, you get recycled blog banners.