Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photography 1210


This picture was suppose to be of Harrison, but the two pigs kissing, are cute too, wait it doesn't look like they're in focus either.

Uuhh. I did take photography class in college, and I actually got an A. But I'm starting to question my abilities. I'm wondering if I cheated my way through photography. (I'm only kidding). My new camera, has such great focusing abilities, that I just can't get control of it yet. Anyways I attempted to take pictures for my friend of her family. Can you image my friend's surprise, when I took a picture of her three children that only one of them was in focus?? Yikes. And my dear husband, says he is BORED of looking at other people's kids, and refuses to provide anymore feedback on my photography life lessons. So for all the Rebel owners out there, aka, Amy, What am I doing wrong?
I love this picture, but I think Gigi's head is out of focus....