Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to Business


Finally...Although I'm sure no one could ever tire of watching Adi and Bush dance it up...a new update for you. The kids are back in school, Ford & Elle are both learning to read and making lots of new friends. Ford says that his favorite subject is LUNCH. I'm loving my new camera, its soooo much faster!! I love the picture of Gigi crawling!! She is not only crawling, but climbing stairs, and walking with her 'walker'. Ford is playing soccer, he enjoys being Goalie the most, however he scored a point at his last game. He is one of two first graders that are on a second grader team, to say the least these boys are lean mean fighting machines. They named themselves the Volcanoes, I think they should have named themselves the blood thirsty Vampires. Ella has successfully accomplished winking with each eye. Ford drools over this new ability. And lastly The Man, Mr. Pond loves driving us to our hearts desires every weekend.