Thursday, April 10, 2008

Adorable

Gigi is growing so fast. I love waking up to the first picture. Lots of fun to see my girls first thing in the morning. Ella usually crawls in bed around 7:00, and then we all get up around 7:30. The second picture is of Gigi the last time I could squeeze her into these 0-3 mo. onesies my sister made for her. They are so cute. This one says sweet pea, but our favorite, onesies had a picture of a fish on it, and it said, "another fish in the pond." The last picture is of Gigi watching TV, sitting on the couch. We all adore her.

On Tuesday, she rolled over for the first time. And I have been trying to catch it on film ever since. Here are my attempts.

Attempt 1 Tuesday Morning, after she had just shown her skills for the first time


Attempt 2, showing the Ford and Ella the roll


Attempt 3, showing Daddy the roll


Well maybe I'll be able to video it today w/o all the tears.