I think Easter is by far my favorite holiday. I love everything Easter brings, the new beginnings of spring, Egg hunts and children's laughter, seeing family, but most of all remembrance of Jesus. We have many traditions that we do each Easter to honor the Savior. This week we taught our children about the burial, and we made "empty tomb rolls" which they loved. And seriously, Ford asks every night if I will tell him another story about Jesus with food. Empty Tomb Rolls,
Croissant Rolls
Big Marshmallows
Share the story of how Jesus was buried in the tomb and they rolled the stone in front of the tomb, as telling the story have each child wrap up their marshmallows in the croissant dough (Pretending Jesus is the Marshmallow). Bake rolls as directed, when they come out the marshmallow has melted, leaving the "tomb" empty. Its actually very cool.
I would love to hear some of your favorite Easter traditions.